Sunday, February 13, 2011

How To Plant Star Esperanza Seeds

What to do if you were denied the loan modification?

If the bank denied the loan modification mortgage, do something quickly, not resigned to losing their home. A continucacion I explain what you should do and as soon as possible.

have to act fast, and if it does nothing will lose your home. Worst of all is that depues and may not buy another because in these times is almost impossible to qualify for a home loan. The directirces of home loans are very strict now, so they should fight to the last to keep your home.

must find out what was the reason why the bank will not mortgage approved the amendment. Should be borne in mind that often the main reason why loan modifications are not approved, is people working in the bank can not do the calculations of income borrowers. This I tell you from personal experience. I'm not doing making an assumption. I checked when you apply for modification of my loan.

When I called my bank (CitiMortgage) for the first time to tell them that I wanted to apply for the loan modification HAMP or Obama, they said it earned me a lot and did not qualify for mortgages Obama plan. Calulo made me bad income, but I told them they were wrong.

finally got the 2 percent to Obama's plan modifications, you can see pictures here. Click on the images to enlarge:




I could do it before you call learning the guidelines and everything you ought to know about the loan modification . If I had not known that they were doing wrong calculation of 31 percent, would have thought I was ineligible and lose my house! imagine a few of you will be doing the same. This is a totally unfair situation and we should not allow it! The solution? Learn how a mortgage modification. Wisdom is power!

Do it yourself and never has anyone to pay him the paperwork processed modified hioptecaria of your loan, except that it is not allowed, is illegal, nobody but the person concerned, I mean yourself, will put the same interest in getting good results. For example when I started the paperwork for modification of my loan, call several lawyers to see if I could help. Everyone told me different things. (The lawyers were paid between $ 3.500 and $ 5.000 dolres). Even call the government agency offering free help of the Obama modification program (HAMP) and I realized that people handa out there with no more working the bank. So there was when I decided to learn it all and do it myself the processing of my loan modification.

Why pay a lawyer for something you can do yourself? sentido.Ademas not if you do not know how the loan modification never know if you could have done a good job, if the bank denied the modification, you would have to make do with what the lawyer said. But if you yourself do everything and learn as well, which is not difficult, (it's super easy! Not think it is somewhat complicated paperwork for the loan modification) then you're much more likely to get a positive result. I repeat no one, not even a lawyer, will put the same interest in the matter yourself.

Well back
to my mortgage loan modification, once I decided to do everything myself, before calling my bank, I learned well the guidelines, then remove accounts and check that I qualify for Obama's plan for mortgages (Affordable Home Modification Program). We know that lenders are the only ones who can decide whether to approve the amendment or if they deny it, nothing else they can do, I mean that if we stayed in our house or lose, it almost depends on who answers the phone when you call the bank. If you get an inept person who does not know the guidelines, you lose your home if you are lucky enough that someone will answer if you know the guidelines and is willing to help, you do not lose home.

super We are in a vulnerable position. Then we return to the same, if we know how the program works, if we know the rules and guidelines, we can fight for our rights. Given valid arguments, it is the only way to win the battle against the banks and also to assert our rights as borrowers.

bank lenders do not deal well with the borrowers, large banks like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and Citi Mortgage is the worst. They forget that the government gave them money when they were sinking and that money is received, our money, we pay taxes!

I would not let me when I called CitiMortgage and rudely answered, told them, "Tell me hear it, you believed that to who is talking to his employee or that you are doing me a favor. Here I am I'm doing you a favor because, thanks to my work so you have to talk like people. " And if he continued talking as unkind just hung, and knocked again. If I played another well, "said he the same as the previous one and still hung. No matter if I had to call a hundred times, but I would not put up a simple bank employee that I came to speak rudely. You should do the same. You have economic problems and can not make the house payment does not mean they have to deal with bullying. No stop! Not only have bad manners, but for highs can not do a good job.

I already knew that people who work in banks in the customer service department was inept, and so I decided to learn it all before, but I never figured it was so extreme that they have no idea how to calculate income of a person employed and in general, are completely ignorant about the loan modification program Obama.

What to do if you were denied the loan modification?

For all these reasons, create an electronic book called "loan modification successful" to help borrowers, telling my experience, I did and that should make you to fight against their lenders when they are acting unfairly. I repeat the wisdom is power. In this eBook you will find these topics: what to do if you are denied loan modification? how to know if you qualify for loan modification or other Obama, such as preparing the application, documentation, well yourself before sending it to your bank, as do the calculation to see if you qualify for your loan modification, what happens when you A second loan and has not paid, when the lenders begin foreclosure? may lose the house while your loan is in loss mitigation, bone in the process of modification? and much more. Alli find all the information you need to submit a stellar application to your bank. I did all of this that I explain in the book and got the interest of the 2 on my mortgage. This is the book:

What to do if the bank denied the loan modification



0 comments:

Post a Comment